Monday, February 11, 2013

Welcome

I'd like to think of this post as my first real introduction to this blog and site. Over the past year or so I have been gathering information, compiling my thoughts and trying to find something that I could substantiate and put into words on paper. It wasn't until this past weekend that I realized that I was possibly over thinking what this "should" all be about.

This is Peakless.

Peakless is about always trying to improve something in your life one step at a time.

We ALL know what we aren't happy about in our lives, and to some extent we know what we need to do (If not then that's another story but we will eventually get around to that). But for whatever reason, stepping outside of our comfort zone and putting the energy into making changes or improvements are more difficult than we realize and we stop short because it seems like its going to become more work than its actually worth.

I've had my internal struggles, just like anyone else. Nothing in life is promised, but we can control the way we handle certain situations or the effort/energy we put into different tasks.

So here we are. I am finally about to quit delaying this and make the changes I know I've needed to make the past year or so of contemplation.

So with all that said I'd like to spend the next posts telling you more about myself and the things that I plan to accomplish in the near future and the things I would love to help you accomplish in the near future as well.

-Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment